Support for Clinicians to Reclaim Work-life Balance and Joy
The MMA is proud to offer SafeHaven at a discounted rate of $99 to the first 75 actively practicing MMA members to enroll. That’s 75% off regular pricing of $395 annually. Benefits begin November 1, 2023, and end on December 31, 2024.
Enroll Today as an MMA Member to Get Discounted Pricing
What is MMA SafeHaven & What’s Included?
MMA SafeHaven is a confidential and independent resource designed to help you reduce stress and burnout, promote work/life integration, and support wellbeing. MMA SafeHaven resources are provided by VITALWorkLife. Here’s what you can expect from your enrollment.
- Peer coaching that covers topics such as finding life balance, grief and loss support, communication, leadership
- Counseling sessions with senior-level licensed behavioral health professionals available to you and your family
- WorkLife Concierge that offers an all-purpose, 24/7 virtual assistant to help manage tasks and maximize your limited time
- Legal and financial planning resources to discuss issues such as identify theft, budgeting, and planning,
- Mobile app you can use to access to resources, well-being assessments, insights, videos and more
Here’s how to enroll today
1. Click the enroll link below.
2. Go through the registration process.
3. At checkout, enter the discount code provided by MMA (MMAMEMBER) to activate the $99 members-only price.
4. Follow the instructions in your welcome email to access your benefits.
If you need assistance, contact us.