Physician Forums: COVID-19
Join your colleagues for MMA’s new bi-weekly Physician Forums – opportunities over the lunch hour to stay updated on the latest news, information, and resources surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Each forum will begin with a 10-15 minute presentation with open discussion to follow. In this series, you will hear from experts on a variety of topics and engage in discussions ranging from how to effectively implement telehealth in your practice, to why racial and ethnic data on COVID-19's impact is needed.
Thank you for tuning in to these forums since April as we’ve worked to keep you all updated on the latest news, information, and resources surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. We will begin Phase II of the series on Wed., Oct. 14, from noon – 1pm, where we will continue to engage Minnesota’s physicians and physicians-in-training on important topics affecting the practice.
Previous Forum Materials
- September 16: COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools, Youth and Childcare Programs
- Presentation coming soon
- August 19: COVID-19 Prespectives from Andy Slavitt
- August 12: Physician Wellness through the lens of the pandemic
- July 29: Managing your personal finances during COVID-19
- July 15: Health Disparities Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- July 1: Advance Care Planning during a Pandemic: POLST is a Vital Tool
- June 17: COVID-19 in Congregate Care Settings
- June 3: COVID-19 Epidemiology
- May 20: Crisis Standards of Care and Ethical Considerations during COVID-19
- May 6: Emergency Preparedness During COVID-19
- April 29: Federal Paycheck Protection Program & SBA Loans
- April 22: Telehealth
- April 7
Accreditation and Credit Statements
The Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Minnesota Medical Association designates each live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME certificates will be sent at the conclusion of this series, and will include total credit hours. If you wish to receive your certificate before September, please email email@example.com
The members of the faculty and planning committee for this conference have indicated that they have no relevant financial relationships to disclose related to the content of the CME activity.