Reclaim the Joy of Medicine
Reclaim the Joy of Medicine: The 5th Annual Bounce Back Clinician Resilience Conference
As the calendar turns from 2020 to 2021, physicians and other clinicians deserve to take some time for self-care and mutual support. Join your colleagues and the MMA for a one-day, virtual gathering to learn and deploy strategies to help you reclaim the joy in practicing medicine. Full agenda can be found on the left hand tab.
Conference attendees who register in advance will receive e-mails every Thursday in January containing resilience tools, articles and other works shared by conference faculty members J. Bryan Sexton, PhD, Kristin Neff, PhD, Michael Maddaus, MD, Corey Martin, MD, and Jacquelyn Fletcher Johnson.
Highlights for the conference include:
- Keynoter J. Bryan Sexton, PhD, is an associate professor at Duke University and director of the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety & Quality. Sexton has captured the wisdom of frontline caregivers through rigorous assessments of safety culture, teamwork, and workforce resilience.
- Kristin Neff, PhD, is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on self-compassion, being the first one to operationally define and measure the construct more than a decade ago.
- Jacque Fletcher Johnson will lead an evening storytelling workshop that will leave you laughing and inspired. She’ll be joined by other inspiring storytellers who will also regale you with their tales.
- Interactive Breakouts (choose one)
- More Than Spritzing Lavender on a Dumpster Fire
- The Resilience Bank Account
- Reconnecting in a World of Disconnection and Social Isolation
Please thank our sponsors and partners: