2020 Virtual Annual Conference
Thank you for registering! Below are the details for this year's conference, along with your session access links.
All sessions will be taking place in zoom, the links are below.
Zoom Resource Guide
Recording, copying, and/or reproducing a presentation from the MMA Annual Conference without consent is a violation of common law copyright. Questions and requests may be sent to the MMA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Use the hashtag #mnmed20 to share your thoughts and photos during the conference and after on Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Virtual inaguration held for MMA's incoming President, Marilyn Peitso, MD
Friday, September 25, 2020
MMA Business Meeting 10am
MMA CEO Janet Silversmith, Board Chair Randy Rice, MD, and the entire MMA Board of Trustees review the work of the MMA in this most extraordinary of years and how physicians across Minnesota have risen to the occasion. Link will be available Friday at 10am.
General Session – COVID-19: Where Are We Now? 12-1pm
Cracks in the Health Care System Exposed by COVID-19 1:30-2:30pm
Concurrent Breakout Sessions (session access linked below)
- How well can current payment models sustain health care access through COVID-19 and other public health emergencies/crises?
- What are the limits of telehealth and its broader adoption?
- Are investments in public health/emergency preparedness adequate to meet COVID-19 and other public health emergencies/crises?
Concurrent Breakout Sessions (session access linked below) 3-4pm
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Medical Education
- COVID-19 and Health Equity
- The Journey to Treat COVID-19
Poster Symposium 4-5:30pm
Saturday, September 26, 2020
General Session: Addressing the Challenges of Viewing Medicine Through a Race-Based Lens 9-10am
Closing Session: Mobilizing Physicians to Create Change 10:15-11:30am
It’s a Wrap! 11:30-noon