Registration is now open!
MMA's 2019 Annual Conference
Friday, Sept. 20 and Saturday, Sept. 21
Registration includes all sessions on Friday and Saturday, and CME costs. It also covers breakfast, lunch, beverage breaks, Hippocrates Cafe on Thursday, the reception on Friday and brunch on Saturday.
The 2019 Annual Conference will examine preserving access to care. We hope to learn more about the vulnerabilities within Minnesota’s health care system, and identify opportunities for how Minnesota physicians can impact patient access to care.
- General sessions on:
- "Medicare for all - or none?" with Jon Christianson, PhD, the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota
- "A Look at Prescription Drug Costs" with Stephen Shondelmeyer, PharmD, PhD, professor of Pharmaceutical Economics in the College of Pharmacy at the University of Minnesota
- Click here for full session descriptions
- Open Issues Forum: This is your opportunity to bring issues to the attention of the MMA, to discuss issues submitted by your fellow physicians, and to get perspective on issues from physicians across the state. Submit your issue to the MMA by Wednesday, Aug. 14.
- MMA Awards
- Poster Symposium for medical trainees
- President's Inaugural Reception
- Book your hotel today by calling any of the hotels below, be sure to mention MMA at the time of booking to reserve the conference rate!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those interested in presenting a poster at this years conference, click here