Which presentation is right for you and your practice?
The MMA provides presentations on a variety of issues that affect physicians and their clinics. Each presentation is tailored to the needs of the audience and is delivered by content experts from among MMA staff or leadership. MMA Rounds presentations are available free of charge to members.
- Advocacy 101: Tips and tactics for effective and influential advocacy with policy makers and elected officials
- Trends in Law and Medicine: Learn about medical malpractice in Minnesota and emerging legal trends impacting the practice of medicine
- Legislative Update: Learn what to expect at the 2019 Minnesota Legislature
- Health Care Reform: Understand the status of federal and state health care reform efforts and the key principles for reform the MMA is advocating
- Up in Smoke: The latest research on e-cigarettes, new trends in youth tobacco use and best practices in tobacco cessation
- MACRA: Changes to Medicare payment regulations – what does it mean for my practice?
On-line Learning Opportunities:
- Pain, Opioids and Addiction: Comprehensive webinar series available to all practices
- Cannabliss or Cannabust: Three years of Medical Cannabis in Minnesota
MMA also can arrange speakers on the following topics:
- Working with Medical Interpreters Training Workshop
- Medicare: Recovery Audit Contractors Program
- Provider Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) – Health Care Directives Forms
- Election preview/review: How elections impact health policy decisions.