Accreditation and CME
To champion, oversee and deliver high-quality accredited education for Minnesota physicians.
- Ensure MMA accredited education is designed to be relevant, practice-based, and effective for Minnesota physicians.
- Advocate the importance of accredited education in high quality health care delivery.
- Serve as the MMA's agent to accredit intrastate CME providers.
- Oversee CME activities provided by the MMA and those jointly provided with non-accredited organizations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that comply with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Monitor legislative and regulatory issues that may affect accredited education opportunities, requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Communicate issues pertinent to continuing medical education and maintenance of certification to the Board of Trustees and MMA membership.
- November 13, 2018
- August 14, 2018
- May 8, 2018
- March 6, 2018
- October 17, 2017
- June 13, 2017
- February 28, 2017
- October 18, 2016
- June 7, 2016
- February 23, 2016
- Robert C. Moravec, MD, Chair
- Debra Curran, CME Professional
- Kate Dean, CME Professional
- Kim Honcharenko, CME Professional
- Ginny Jacobs, CME Professional
- Tanya Melnik, MD, Vice Chair
- Lyndsey Aspaas, Staff
- Lindsey Schneider, Staff