Family Tree Clinic
Founded in 1971, Family Tree has been a leading, community-based, reproductive justice focused, client-centered nonprofit health and education center. Our mission is to cultivate a healthy community through comprehensive sexual health care and education. We deliver on our mission through four Root Programs of excellence: culturally responsive medical services centering people most on the margins, comprehensive sexuality and healthy relationships education, authentic community engagement, and interdisciplinary medical health professional training.
Physician specialties needed:
We provide reproductive health care, including long acting reversible contraception and colposcopy. We also provide medical care for gender transition, including prescribing of hormones.
Non-clinical physician role(s) needed:
We can always use data and analytics skills, research and evaluation, and care coordination.
4 hours a week or 4 hours every other week
1619 Dayton Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104
Mondays 8am-8pm, Tuesdays 8am-5pm, Wednesdays 8am-8pm, Thursdays 8am-5pm, Closed Fridays, Saturdays 10am-2pm, Closed Sundays
Professional liability insurance:
- Current MD license to practice in the State of Minnesota
- Current, unrestricted DEA certificate
- Board Certification in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or OB/GYN preferred
- Experience and interest in sexual health, including contraception and sexually transmitted infections
- Interest and/or experience in colposcopy and transgender health (especially provision of hormones) desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Physician slot coverage can be provided by Family Tree.
Alissa Light, Executive Director