Leadership Effectiveness and Development Committee
Mission: To improve MMA leadership effectiveness and to develop and encourage future MMA physician leaders.
- Identify, encourage, and nurture physician leaders in Minnesota and the MMA.
- Create opportunities for growth and development of immediate and future physician leaders.
- Develop, implement and evaluate MMA leadership and succession planning.
- Develop, evaluate and revise job descriptions for officers, delegates and trustees.
- Review committee structures, missions, charges and outcomes.
- Review and update responsibilities of the Board of Trustees.
- Review board member evaluations.
- Recommend approaches to improve board structures and functions.
- Identify, monitor, and recommend actions to the BOT to improve Board Effectiveness.
- Oversee Board orientation and evaluation.
- Provide oversight to the MMA Standing Committee nomination process with review and approval by the Board of Trustees.
October 3, 2011
August 1, 2011
April 21, 2010