Committee on Administration and Finance
Mission: To safeguard the fiscal health and stability of the Minnesota Medical Association.
- Monitor the financial status of the MMA.
- Review the association's financial activities and make recommendations on membership dues levels.
- Develop a budget for recommendation to the Board of Trustees.
- Review proposed non-budgeted projects requiring financial expenditures.
- Review requests for financial assistance.
- Monitor the performance of the Permanent Investment Fund.
- Explore opportunities for economic growth and development to maximize fiscal health and stability.
- Communicate issues pertinent to budget and financial stability to the Board of Trustees and MMA membership.